|Office||Nominated||Nominated By||Total||Office||Nominated||Nominated By||Total|
|President||John Lepley||C. Kazdin||7||FS District 1||L. Shelton||M. Webster||2|
|L. Bookwood||E. Sheridan|
|Vice President||J. VanSchyndel||J. Lepley||4||FS District 2||J. VanSchyndel||E. Laux||1|
|P. Young||J. Lepley||1|
|J. Craig||S. Bellamy||2|
|Recording Secretary||L. Nutter||P. DelBianco||2||FS District 4||V. Thomas||H. Claver||1|
|Financial Secretary||J. Keirsey||A. Zanaglio||2||FS District 7||T. Luna||L. Phillips||2|
|C. Taylor||A. Moll|
|Treasurer||S. Domike||P. DelBianco||2||FS District 8||D. Smith||S. Bellamy||1|
|Grievance Committee||J. VanSchyndel||E. Laux||3||FS District 9||K. Sipe||I. Bounds||1|
|C. Taylor||D. Babin||1|
|J. Keirsey||D. Babin||1|
|P. Delbianco||D. Babin||1|
|L. Blasko||D. Babin||1|
|D. Ward||D. Ward||1|
|Eric Russell||Mickey Bolt|
|Trustee||J. VanSchyndel||E. Laux||4||FS District 10||L. Blasko||G. McGhee||2|
|J. Lepley||R. Serbin|
|B. Pugliese||A. Zanaglio||2|
|C. Gehm||B. Pugliese||1|
|D. Keller||B. Pugliese||2|
|Guide||K. Sipe||D. Babin||1||FS District 11||T. Olson||D. Keller||1|
|D. Keller||T. Olson||1|
|Inside Guard||R. Serbin||R. Serbin||6||FS District 12|
|Brittani Murray||J. Lepley||1|
|Outside Guard||E. Laux||E. Laux||1||FS District 13||Yesenia Alfaro||Dianne Babin||4|
USW Local 3657 Meeting Agenda
12:30 pm on Thursday, March 25, 2015
USW Headquarters, Lobby Conference Room
- Meeting Called to Order
- Roll Call of Officers
- Reading of Minutes from Previous Meeting
Email request from Pittsburgh UNITED’s Worker Organizing Table for presentation on Fight for 15.
- USW District 10 Picnic at Dorney Park, June 20, 2105, tickets $41.00 by mail only.
- Paul J. McHale Summer Labor Institute, 6/7-12/2015, Reg. $300 includes room, deadline May 15.
● D10 RR Coordinator Training, 6/23-25/2015, Atlantic City, Room $69, Reg. $125.00
- PhilaPosh Workers’ Memorial Day, 4/24/15, Philly, PA., $60 per person $600 per table RSVP 4/15
- Labor Law and Labor Arb Conference, 7/14-14/2015, Baltimore, MD Reg. $595.00
- Letters from Stan Johnson regarding Local Elections Rules
- Financial Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Trustees’ Report
- President’s Report See Attached
- Committee Reports
- Old Business
Day of Solidarity with Los Mineros March in Lazaro Cardenas, Mexico, 4/20/15 If you are interested contact Ben Davis.
Motion for 1 member with LTE, up to date passport email Lori Bookwood by 3/13 by Susan Cornell 2nd by John Lepley
Email from Steffi Domike
Next Generation Seminar 5/3-7/15 at Linden Hall, Reg. $500, deadline 4/2.
1 member with LTE email Lori Bookwood by 3/13 by RJ Hufnagel 2nd Brittany Murray
No request to attend
ACLC 22nd Annual Banquet Dinner, 4/17 at Sheraton. Ads range from $150.00-550.00 tickets $125.00 a piece, $1,200.00 per table.
EBoard recommends no action.
Motion from the floor to send up to 5 delegates from the ACLC committee by Janet Hill 2nd Steffi Domike.
Sammy Jay and Nate Filbert will be attending.
CLUW International Executive Board Meeting 4/8-11/15 Reg. $20; Room $115
EBoard recommends no action
Motion to send two active members of CLUW with LTE and email Lori Bookwood by 3/13 by Janet Hill 2nd Steffi Domike
Email request from Elizabeth Laux
- New BusinessEmail request from Pittsburgh UNITED’s Worker Organizing Table for presentation on Fight For 15.
- USW District 10 Picnic at Dorney Park, June 20, 2105, tickets $41.00 by mail only. Will be posted on Website.
Paul J. McHale Summer Labor Institute, East Stroudsburg University, 6/7-12/2015, Reg. $300 includes room, deadline May 15, 2015.
D10 RR Coordinator Training, 6/23-25/2015, Atlantic City, Room $69, Reg. $125.00
PhilaPosh Workers’ Memorial Day, 4/24/15, Philly, PA., $60 per person $600 per table RSVP 4/15
Labor Law and Labor Arb. Conference, 7/14-14/2015, Baltimore, MD Reg. $595.00
- Good and Welfare